Monday, February 25, 2013

Final Pictures

For my first photo, I took a picture of a concrete bridge. I used two rust textures taken at DEKA and played with the brightness and contrast. I used the fire from the fire sign on the elevator to create my fire. I also used the fire alarm to add to the "fireness" of my picture. The color in my fire represents one of the colors from my mood board. The grayish color on the under top of the bridge is also from my mood board.


For my second photo, I took another picture of a rusty bridge. I also used two textures taken at DEKA and added some brightness and contrast. I used lawn chairs, an exit sign upside down, and water extinguishers as my objects in the picture. I used two of the green colors from my mood board on the exit sign and on the floor of the bridge. 




No comments:

Post a Comment