Tuesday, April 23, 2013

American Final


For my first picture, the place was downtown Philadelphia. There were homeless people just sitting outside. For my textures, I added the ten dollar bill as my grass and the face of George Washington from the one dollar bill as my sign. For my objects, I used a sign made by myself and my friend and i also used my friend Shannon as a person pointing up at the homeless. For my colors, I used red and blue on the flags that are hanging in the distance. This is my view of America, where the homeless are looked at as nasty scary people. (HINT MY FRIEND POINTING AND BEING SCARED). We are all about money yet these people do not have any. My colors represent the flag of America, the place of "freedom." The sign my friend and I made represents the so called dream America gives to everyone.

For my second picture, the place was LOVE PARK in Philadelphia. There were random people walking around. For my textures, I added army fatigue on the drape looking thing on the building and I also added the American flag on the LOVE sign. For my objects/people, I used my friends Adrienne and Shannon once again, I used my sign again, as well as my beautiful Panda bear dressed in pink. For my colors, I used green on the building in the back and white on the drape looking thing on the building. This is my other view of America. Homeless people are around and only some people will stop and give them something whether it be money, food, or something nice like a book to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment