Sunday, April 14, 2013

FINAL PROJECT MOOD BOARD (LOVE OF NATURE)

Mood Board Part I:

1. Couples holding hands, green grass, trees, birds, flowers, sunshine, blue skies, rivers, lakes.
Definition: Observing nature for what it is supposed to be, which is beautiful and God like.

Blooming flowers
Trees
Flowing water
Rocks
Old and young people as couples
Love
Nature

Mood Board Part II: Visual

Places








 

Textures

 








  




People
















Mood Board Part III: Colorboard


 


Mood Board Part IV: Execution

Places: I will go down to Angelica Park and behind the track of the school and take pictures of the trees and the river. I will also find a road with a lot of trees.

Textures: I will take pictures of tree bark, dirt or fresh looking soil, leaves, and flowers around campus as well as off campus.

People: I will take pictures of my friends as couples and I will also look for some old couples and take pictures of them. I will go to the pet store and take pictures of the birds, and I will try to find some flying birds to take pictures of as well.

Mood Board Part V: Bringing it together

I want to use the clears bright roads as my background picture and add in old and young couples walking in opposite directions. I will add in flowers and use tree bark as the side walk. I will use the dirt as the walking path. I will add the birds onto tree branches and some in the air flying.

No comments:

Post a Comment